Monday, January 18, 2010

Why yes, I am feeling rather silly today.

We interrupt this regularly scheduled homework time to announce a new sale! Yes, folks, that's right; Eclipsical Jewelry is having a 15% off sale on all bracelets! Most customers will save $1 or more per bracelet! Buy as many as you like, use any coupons you may have!

Sale ends January 31 at 11:59pm EST.

Actual jewelry update will come later. I have new items to post but I'm so tired from school that I can't get myself to do it. Maybe Friday or Saturday. I have a new jewelry set, a new bracelet, and a new pair of earrings.

I am having way too much fun with jump rings.

Back to learning!

PS. I was wondering if anybody knows when the time is each month that we get to pick out products for Blogging for Beads?

0 comments:

Post a Comment