Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 New Items!

It's been awhile since the last time I added any new items to my shop. We're having lots of snow though, so that makes it a lot easier to find the time to work though the cat on my lap makes it harder to use the keyboard. All of these items are eligible for the current sale which is 15% off of your order. This sale lasts until the 13th.

Without any further ado, here are the new items!


"Old Fashioned Lady"


This bracelet is made from cherry quartz puffed coins, glass pearls, and lots and lots of love. I think I'm getting really fond of using jump rings and seed beads as extenders on pieces now, and it's terribly fun to do.




Above: Gay pride earrings


I love making pride pieces. I think it's important to have a way to express who you are and do it as colorfully and tastefully as possibly. These earrings are subtly and not at all "in your face" just in your ear, hahaha!. They're very beautiful and I love the way they reflect the light. At the right angle these earrings look like they glow!


Flower Cameo Bracelet


Finally, we have this stunning new cameo bracelet. The cameo is from Artbeads.com and the bracelet setting was purchased on Etsy. This is the first time I've really played around with settings, but I found it really fun - except for the several times I got glue on my fingers and got them stuck to other things. That part was not enjoyable. This will definitely be an item for art shows and displays because I can customize something quickly for a customer with it. It's also my new favorite bracelet.

As always, you can find sale information and all these listings at my Etsy store. Please take a look and don't forget to tell your friends and family about the sale! Thanks for reading. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment