Well, here's what's been going on:
- school: got a B (somehow) on my first algebra test, and a 98 on my first German test. Love all my classes, but it's a toss up between Zumba, German, and Ceramics as to my favorite.
- work: i want to kill half of my students. ~_~
- home: still living in the same place, unfortunately.
- car: needs an oil change and the power steering and transmission checked out.
- cats: are still fluffy and adorable.
- love: it will be five years for Chloe and I on November 1st. That's awesome. We're talking about getting married anyway and then suing the state of Ohio to recognize the marriage... but that sounds hard and time-consuming and we'd like our primary focus to be on our grades.
- health: i've only had one terrible 'attack' with my stomach lately. :D that was yesterday, and i had to call off work AND miss math, so I'm basically fucked.
- art: the only time I've had to do any kind of art is in Ceramics. I've had no time for jewelry. :( But in class I'm making a steampunk box that can be a candle-holder or something. Hopefully it comes out super-cool!
Hope you guys have been good. :)