Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello!

This is the new blog for Eclipsical Jewelry, a jewelry store on Etsy (just click on the title to check it out). I specialize in making handmade jewelry, and I prefer astronomy-themed designs. The study of Astronomy is one of my favorite things, and something I have always been passionate about.

I will be using this blog to post about new items, new sales, and posting product reviews (and likely comparisons). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Generally, I am an approachable and friendly person and don't mind helping anybody out.

Right now there is a sale happening! Until December 31 at 11:59pm (EST) all orders will receive an additional 30% off! Frequent Buyers (anybody who has spent over $75) will receive an extra 10% off instead of the usual 5%! You may use any coupons you have at this time, however, I must limit this to no more than one coupon per order please!

I will not be shipping any orders until Wednesday, December 30, as it is a bit dangerous to walking around in the snow and ice and wind right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment